George has a wealth of experience in counselling and psychotherapy. He is an expert in putting into place effective, reliable therapeutic interventions that are proving to be beneficial in the occupational health setting both to his clients and to their employers.
He is an innovator, has a strong work ethic and a results orientated approach that works.
Dr. Shaun Austin MBChB MSc FFOM MRCGP CMIOSH DRCOG DipIMC.RCS(Ed) Director - Healthwork Ltd
1. I am interested in results. Our counselling services work. They make a difference to staff and to the organisations & businesses they work in. (See testimonials)
2. I have been providing occupational Health counselling for many years and I am the principle occupational health counsellor & clinical supervisor with Healthwork, a leading National Occupational Health provider.
3. Employees will be given an appointment within five working days of first contact subject to their availability. This means employers can respond quickly & effectively to staff mental health needs.
4. I am uniquely trained to use the latest psychological techniques that allow me to deliver unprecedented success across a wide range of problems, particularly stress, with a focus on helping staff to develop the skills to help themselves
5. I will provide appropriate feed back within the boundaries of confidentiality in order to measure the effectiveness of our service and to enable schools to support staff.
6. I offer a choice of where counselling takes place. You can choose between my offices in Hoylake or if you prefer I can come to school or place of business.
George is a skilled therapist and supervisor and the support and guidance he provides is superb. I have seen staff & students make exceptional progress. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Sally Beevers Head Teacher Broadgreen International School
George has helped colleagues find a way through complex issues and demands. His skilful work helps staff to build confidence, be analytical and reflective.
Catherine McCormick Head teacher South Wirral High School
George is an outstanding counsellor who regularly gets excellent feedback from his clients. He is an invaluable part of our provision here at Healthwork.
Dr. Shaun Austin Owner Healthwork Ltd
George has been working with our staff to great effect. We have found him to be flexible and responsive to our needs and I have received really positive feedback from those with whom he has worked
Chris Mann Birkenhead High School Academy
George Brooks is a highly skilled and experienced occupational counsellor with a particular expertise with school staff
Dr. Henry Hollanders International author, researcher
It is generally recommended that staff be offered up to six sessions of counselling. In most cases this is enough with some clients needing less and some occasionally needing more. Further sessions are at the discretion of the school and a report will be provided to help inform this decision.
I offer very competitive rates. Sessions last for 55minutes and are charged at £53 per session. This would mean that a course of six sessions would cost £318 including administration.
If you would like to find out more about how these services work or would like to make an appointment please contact me by email at George@brookscounselling.co.uk or phone me on 07595 020 660
My beautiful offices are located at Hoylake Parade at the end of Hoyle Road in Hoylake Wirral CH46 3AG facing the Irish sea
Car parking is available and free.
If you arrive early or are thirsty you are welcome to try the coffee bar with its honesty bar and various refreshments.
Receptionists are friendly & discreet